Our client is an International Banking Clients in APAC.
- Provide business support to Relationship Managers on operational matters
- Ensure the completeness of the daily pre-operational control
- Maintain a high quality service standard in liaison with all front office teams
- To perform daily pre-operational control of RM/MA's & client's instructions and ensure the transactions are handled properly in accordance with the bank procedures/guidelines
- To coordinate with RPC/ISPL for timely execution of client's instructions
- To monitor daily operations mainly in corporate actions, fund Transfer, Inward/Outward Remittances, Inward/Outward Cheque/E-cheque clearing handling, Autopay clearing handling
- To provide support within the team, include but not limited to securities transfer, physical certificates handling & script fee concession
- To provide backup support to the LBS client services team whenever necessary
- Diploma or Degree holder in Business Studies (e.g. Accountancy & Finance) with at least 1 years banking experience
- Experience in middle & back office operations in sizable financial institution is preferred. Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Relevant working experience in Corporate Actions and Securities Settlement operations
- Good knowledge in Banking Operations products and processing (e.g. , inward clearing, remittances, fixed deposits, Loans, FX...etc)
- Relevant working experience in Account Operations
- Effective communications skills. - Good written and spoken English.
- Good in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint...etc).
- Take initiatives, responsible and motivated. Willing to work overtime if required
- Package: $15,000 - $18,000 + OT depending on the experience
Please send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com