A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Handle and monitor corporate action events for global market.
- Support and facilitate all aspects of processing mandatory and voluntary corporate action events. This includes but is not limited to dividend entitlement, tenders offer, rights distribution, stock splits, mergers, spin-offs, and conversions, and support decision making of portfolio managers.
- Work on internal system to perform corporate action tasks. This includes data comparison, verification and reconciliation.
- Work closely and follow up with custodians to resolve any corporate action issues.
- Identify abnormal issues during daily operations on Corporate Actions, report properly and timely, continue to follow up and solve them.
- Participate in UAT for any new system enhancement and implementation.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- University Degree or above, preferably in Finance or related disciplines.
- Treating corporate actions as a long-term career development field, with 3 years or more relevant experience preferred.
- Global market experience is a plus.
- Responsible, self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a must.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.