Corporate Action Advisor- Top Tier Investment Bank
- Competitive package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 15 Apr 18 2018-04-15
My client is looking for Corporate Action Specialist to join their team. If you are looking for a challenging and fast paced role with diverse ranged of responsibilities in a well-established Investment Bank, please apply today.
- Leading meetings with senior managers to define and gather requirements and overall objectives
- Research and announcement of all voluntary and mandatory corporate events relevant to client base
- Diarize corporate actions announcement daily and keep good record of each event
- Understand and identify appropriate systems and processes working with the Line and technology, and to ensure development and on-boarding of data extracts in line with business requirements, closely working with the end state technology team.
- Define and build the necessary controls to ensure reporting integrity by comparing against source platforms.
- Work to tight deadlines, and deliver an accurate product in a very aggressive schedule.
- Ensure delivery is completed according to the schedule and within budget, meeting all intended objectives.
- Communication with clients, service providers and internal or external partners
- Perform data analysis and generate reports to highlight current state of business operations
- Perform a variety of quality control checks to maintain the accuracy and consistency of data in tracking systems
- Ensure all daily activities are completed and signed off including client service enquiry resolution as well as event management
- Excellent English communication skills; ability to engage and work closely with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt quickly to changing demands, prioritizing workload effectively
- Must possess a willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- MS Excel; basic knowledge preferable
- 1 – 2 years relevant working experience with hands-on experience dealing in Corporate Actions/ Middle Office/ Operations (preferable)
- Fresh graduate will also be considered