Corporate - Global Technology Infrastructure - Senior Auditor/ Audit Manager - Associate/ VP - Singapore/Hong Kong
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking. Today, the firm serves one of the largest client franchises in the world, including corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. Department: The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and the firm's regulators.
The Internal Audit Department has over 1,000 auditors globally. As one of the key control functions in JP Morgan Chase & Co, the Audit Department is an independent assessment function established to evaluate, test, and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management systems of internal controls.
The Enterprise Technology Audit provides global audit coverage for multiple technology organizations within JPMorgan Chase including Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), Corporate Technology (CT), Technology Controls (TC), and Cyber Security. These businesses deliver a wide range of technology services for the firm globally and partners with all lines of businesses. In addition, they ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally.
This role reports to the regional GTI Audit Lead and will be exposed to broad technology products and services, interact with senior technology stakeholders, and perform regional and global audits across a wide range of areas. The individual will primarily execute audit assignments for GTI and will also perform audits for other Line of Businesses as when required. Applicants must be a mature and experienced professional who possess good technology auditing skills, good interpersonal and communication skills, able to multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic business environment. Responsibilities:
- Lead or participate different audit activities, including standalone technology and business integrated audits, follow-up/verification of issue closure, monitoring various projects with major application development initiatives, and performing continuous risk assessment of coverage areas.
- Deliver high quality audits via comprehensive risk and controls analysis as well as thorough workpaper documentation.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of audit coverage.
- Share knowledge, techniques and toolsets with colleagues within the team to build proficiency in the Enterprise Audit Team.
- Up to 20% travel required.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CCSP, and/or ITIL certified a plus.
- At least 7 years of work experience in Technology Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) or IT Security with at least 4 years in Technology Audit.
- Experience with general Information Technology control reviews as well as application control reviews.
- Good understanding of technology processes (e.g. change management, security operations, technology operations, business resiliency, etc.), application and infrastructure controls.
- Good knowledge of system development methodologies, information security controls, access management, technology governance and risk management
- Solid understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks in an integrated manner.
- Ability to multitask and perform audit activities in an efficient and effective manner with minimal supervision.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to be challenged and take personal responsibility.
- Good team player and be flexible in dynamic working environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Also, good interpersonal skills with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management, and influence change.
- Good command of Chinese Mandarin or one of Asian languages is an advantage.