- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capco (The Capital Markets Company Ltd.)
- 18 Mar 18
Copywriter - Digital
Today we are looking for a role for a consultant with a focus on the digital channel including internet, mobile and other emerging direct channels. This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing and exciting consultancies, with an opportunity to grow with the company as it expands. Our digital work offers the opportunity to work on complex projects and shape the future of online financial services.
DIGITAL @ CAPCO
Mobile payments. Social media. Big data. Technology is transforming the way banks do business - and how customers interact with their banks. Capco will give you the chance to help solve the challenges of the digital era for a smart digital strategy, and to create opportunities and transform the world’s most innovative financial services organizations during a period of sweeping industry change. For further information about Capco Digital, visit our website: http://www.capco.com/services/digital
Today we are looking for a role for a consultant with a focus on the digital channel including internet, mobile and other emerging direct channels. This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing and exciting consultancies, with an opportunity to grow with the company as it expands. Our digital work offers the opportunity to work on complex projects and shape the future of online financial services. The digital agenda is front of mind for our clients and we embrace new ideas and are renowned for our robust delivery and customer focus.
Working with Capco’s clients across investment, retail and private banks you'll get involved in all aspects of digital change, using a variety of different project methodologies and working with a range of technologies. In additional you will work internally to develop our digital proposition. You will be:
- Produce high quality and accurate copy across print, digital and social channels.
- Produce marketing and service related digital messaging working within rigid restrictions and guidelines.
- Produce long and short form copy appropriate to a variety of project goals and audiences.
- Optimise and reconfigure existing internal and external communications to adhere to UX best practice.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance own work and assist colleagues by proofing output as required.
- Work across a variety of projects, ensuring adequate and appropriate prioritisation.
- Ensure all content presents an accurate overview of the brand and is aligned to brand guidelines and stone
- Ensure consistency both within and across documents, brands and sub brands.
YOUR EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- English and Traditional Chinese copywriting qualifications (or equivalent)
- Experience of User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
- Strong understanding of user experience and web best practice
- Experience of multi channel content creation web, print, mobile, tablet etc.
- Familiar with the use of prototyping tools, basic Photoshop and word processing software
- Subject matter expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, marketplace and customer considerations
- The ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues (English and Traditional Chinese)
- Strong in Stakeholder Management Skills
- Experience of working with agencies, particularly for usability testing