- HKD 40 k plus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Hiring for Copywriters for Capgemini, Hong Kong
- Lead User Experience & Design as well as the wider Digital teams by creating clear, elegant English (potentially other native languages too), with suitable communication for international audiences from a variety of backgrounds, for all devices supported by the global operation.
- Support production of high-quality and accurate copy across print, digital and social channels.
- Support production of marketing- and service-related digital messaging working within rigid restrictions and guidelines.
- Support production of long and short form copy appropriate to a variety of project goals and audiences.
- Optimise and reconfigure existing internal and external communications to adhere to UX best practice.
- QC/QA own and teams work, assist colleagues by proofing output as required.
- Work across a variety of projects, ensuring adequate and appropriate prioritisation.
- Ensure all content presents an accurate overview of brand and is aligned to brand guidelines/tone etc.
- Ensure consistency both within and across documents, brands and sub brands.
- The roleholder can have line management accountability for a team, in which case a proportion of their time (circa 20-30%) will be people focused rather than task focused.
- People experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as Digital, Design or product management, with leadership skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
- English copywriting qualifications or equivalent
- Strong experience of User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
- Expert in best practice when writing for the web
- Good understanding of user experience and web best practice
- Highly experienced in multi-channel content creation (web, print, mobile, tablet)
- Good line management experience; supporting and developing others
- Familiar with the use of prototyping tools, basic Photoshop skills and word-processing software
- Subject matter expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, marketplace and customer considerations
- Innovative – the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Excellent time management and prioritisation of projects and tasks
- Good experience working with agencies, particularly for usability testing
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation