Control and Performance Analyst
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas has a presence in nearly 80 countries with over 180,000 employees. It ranks highly in its three core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with 9,000 employees and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
Within CIB (Corporate and Institutional Banking), the Global Markets business line is recognized universally for its expertise and its know-how
The mission of the Governance team is to develop a framework in order to address Management requirements in terms of analysis, reporting and follow-up of the activity.
1) Budgets/ Financial / Headcount Management
• Produce regular reports/analysis on department financials - actual costs, forecast. headcount, MDs, etc
• Support yearly budget process
• Manage queries from various teams on financial related topics
2) Project & Program Portfolio Management
• Assist in the preparation of monthly project cards in coordination with project managers
• Ensure completeness and consistency
• Global portfolio management Administration and Support (project creation, resources creation)
• Assist IT department (Projects Committee, Management Meetings, IT web portal, Org Chart, Mailing List, Project Methodology, Time-Tracking)
3) KPI / Status Reporting
• Coordinate collation, produce and comment department KPI reports
• Review adequacy and consistency of KPIs across teams and propose evolution in line with the business changes
• Automate and improve production
• Liaise with other departments on KPIs related topics
• Governance SharePoint administration
• Maintenance of departmental assets & ensure data is up to date (org charts, seating plan..)
• Maintenance of SLA repository
• Contract Management
5) Support Department communication and events
Specific Qualifications Required
Qualifications & Experience:
University graduate or equivalent
Experience in Finance/accounting, Budget/Costs preferred
Experience in Banking Industry preferred
Essential Technical Knowledge / Skills:
Fluent in spoken and written English
Good comprehension, presentation & interpersonal skills
Strong analytical skills
Good excel skills, proficient in other MS office applications (word, powerpoint)
Other Value-added Experiences
Able to work under pressure independently
Desire to analyze, challenge & improve.