Contract Senior Officer, Product Marketing
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Support the team to execute product marketing campaigns which involve the development of product specific content for below-the-line (BTL) and online/digital materials based on clear writing principles.
- Work closely with different key stakeholders (internal and external) to develop impactful and professional materials, including product brochures, promotion flyers and videos supported by user-friendly layout design & content
- Collaborate with the teams to develop product promotion/tactical campaigns flyers, from drafting the content, obtaining internal approval to final output development
- Take part in product brochures maintenance/updates
- Develop presentation slides for internal stakeholders
- Degree holder, preferably major in Marketing/Communications/Business
- Minimum 3 years of related experience gained in insurance/financial industry
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing collaterals production
- Solid experience in implementation of customer promotions and marketing campaigns
- Good inter-personal skills and able to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Able to meet tight timeline
- Able to be multi-tasked
- Organized, proactive and detail-minded team player
- Proficient in PC applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chines word processing