Contract Project Manager, Strategic Project Management Office
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Mange and deliver projects within budget, timeline and meeting quality requirements ; manage project life cycle activities including business case preparation & project initiation, planning, execution and monitoring, implementation and benefit tracking
- Assess the respect of the processes and drive improvement plans with project team and stakeholders
- Work closely with project sponsors for the buy in, implementation and transformation required to deliver project benefits
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with project sponsor, team members and project stakeholders; conduct Project Steering Committee meetings and keep the team aligned and well informed.
- Manage and report project risks, progress, issues and dependencies in a timely manner
- Ensure adherence to SPMO best practices, governance and policies
- Provide support and guidance to team members
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Professional qualification in project management will be ideal
- Minimum 5 years in Life Insurance industry and well understanding in insurance operation
- Have solid project and project management skill, with experience of managing sizeable projects is required
- Self-motivated with good management and effective communication skill, able to interact with people at different levels
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- With leadership skill to motiviate and drive team members to meet project targets
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.