Contract Human Resources Consultant (Project)
- Salary provided
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Provide professional support to job analysis and job description preparation in accordance with the Bank’s standard and requirements which facilitate a sound job evaluation system, and ensure completion of the exercise within project timeframe with quality deliverables.
• Conduct job analysis and gather essential information for job description preparation through interviews with HR Business Partners and / or line managers
• Prepare and update job descriptions in accordance with the Bank’s standard and requirements based on result of job analysis
• Collect and analyze necessary information to facilitate subsequent job evaluation process and review on job design and compensation structure
• Work independently throughout the project, coordinate with different stakeholders of the project to follow up on the work progress
• Answer enquiries about the project and facilitate better understanding of the methodology among the stakeholders
• Support the project manager to implement the project plan, prepare progress report and ensure completion of the project within the defined project schedule
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related subject
• Minimum 5-8 years of experience in HR policy and / or compensation and benefits; previous experience in the area of job analysis and job evaluation is essential
• Must possess knowledge and experience with job evaluation methodology, especially Hay’s methodology is highly preferred
• Good analytical, interpersonal, presentation and project management skills
• Independent, organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.