Contract Financial Accounting Consultant (18 months)
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 25 Mar 19
Assist on all required regulatory reporting in the Region and to ensure consistency with each set of liquidity/capital/regulatory report rules.
- Assist to ensure the complete, timely and accurate delivery of all required regulatory reporting in the Region.
- Assist to ensure consistency with each set of liquidity/capital/regulatory report rules by documenting reporting requirements, identifying clear roles and responsibilities, outlining preparation procedures, monitoring control points and conducting testing.
- Provide advice and guidance to the business and the Finance teams (in Region and at the US Head Office level) in relation to regulatory reporting.
- Support the implementation of new systems of record across APAC branch platform, complemented by the FRS regulatory reporting software. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of such systems implementations from a user perspective.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship and dialogue with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate with regard to regulatory reporting and proactively plan for and respond to any changes to regulatory reporting requirements.
- Support APAC Regulatory Controller team on projects and other ad hoc tasks as required.
- University degree (or equivalent) and professionally qualified accountant
- Work experience in the banking industry of minimum 5 years or above
- Strong technical skills including a good knowledge of regulatory reporting in the context of (ideally both) APAC and/or US financial services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work independently whilst providing positive collaboration within a fast paced environment