Contract Customer Services Representative
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Responsibilities:
Responsible for responding to routine inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services. Duties include:
- Processing routine to complex transactions on-line,
- Researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries and
- Referring difficult problems to more senior representatives
Market Skills and Certifications Requirements:
- Experience in customer service, bills, remittance and banking preferred
- Preferably with knowledge on SWIFT, Telex and IntelliTRACS system
- Good in both spoken and written English
- Good investigation and problem solving skills
- Fresh graduate will be considered
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.