Content Compliance Manager
- Attractive remuneration package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Reporting to the Director of Digital Risk and Compliance, you will provide compliance consultancy service to support the digital content teams and assist them in identifying and avoiding compliance risk regarding financial promotions. You will also be responsible to review and approve all non-financial promotional marketing content against regulatory requirements and assist the team to ensure all content produced is clear and compliance regulated.
- Actively participate in the reviewing and approval of all non-financial promotional marketing and other customer facing content
- Provide guidance and advisory to the digital team to understand and avoid compliance risk regarding financial promotions.
- Advise and support on any compliance issues from regulatory perspective
- Maintain up to date awareness of regulatory and industry changes in relation to financial promotions.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative and trust based working relationship with the team and stakeholders
- You will need to have at least 5-8 years of compliance experience preferably in Retail banking or Insurance or Publishing house. You will have strong knowledge of regulatory compliance and relevant experience of reviewing and approving marketing materials while being familiar with applicable regulations, laws and codes of conduct relating to financial advertising and other customer facing communications. Excellent stakeholder management skills along with exceptional oral and written communication skills are essential for this role
You will be offered a great opportunity to step up in a leadership role and manage a small team. Excellent career exposure, an attractive remuneration package will be provided.
To apply, or for an initial conversation in confidence, please submit your resume in Word format directly clicking “apply now” or contact Sana Abbas on +852 3473 3195 or email email@example.com