Contact Centre Team Manager - Contact Centre Business
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Contact Centre Team Manager.
In this role, you will
- Lead, coach, motivate and develop a sizable team of agents in an inbound contact centre environment
- Responsible for the effectiveness of call agents' performance in terms of quality, productivity, and fulfilled customer needs
- Provide real time support to the team
- Handle disputes and customer complaints or suspected fraud case when required
- Deliver upon quantitative and qualitative key performance indicators, in line with business strategies and regulatory requirements
- Understand Business Intelligence data and be able to translate into individual team performance plans
- Plan and prioritise work appropriately considering importance, urgency, customer and business impact
- Maintain the Bank's internal control standards, implement and observe internal compliance policies and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
- Solid experience in managing a team through coaching, mentoring, developing and motivating others
- Strong customer service mindset and high commitment to service excellence
- Sound knowledge of Retail Banking and Wealth Management financial products
- Familiar with regulatory and compliance requirements in particular on insurance and investment products
- Insurance and Investment license holders are preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving, influencing and leadership skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient computing skills
- Willing to perform shift duties, including weekends and public holidays if required
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ADWT
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited