Consumer & Wealth Management Division, Alternative Capital Markets, Vice President, Hong Kong
CONSUMER AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design. ALTERNATIVE CAPITAL MARKETS (ACM)
The Alternative Capital Markets (ACM) group within the Consumer & Wealth Management Division (CWM) is looking for a Vice President to join the team based in Hong Kong. ACM serves as the central interface between CWM clients and groups within Goldman Sachs managing alternative investments, including CWM direct investing efforts, the Alternative Investment Manager Selection (AIMS) group, the Merchant Banking Division and external investment managers, across private equity, private credit, private real estate, hedge funds and related co-investments. Because of Goldman's strong position as an investor into and provider of alternative investments, ACM sits at the heart of many significant efforts aimed at bringing some of the most creative and differentiating investment solutions to a growing and highly sophisticated investor base. THE ROLE
The Alternative Capital Markets Group is responsible for raising capital from ultra high net worth individuals and family offices for non-traditional investment opportunities offered by the firm. These include private equity, real estate, and hedge funds, both direct strategies and fund-of-funds. RESPONSIBILITIES
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Liaise and negotiate with GPs and legal on placement agreement
- Organize roadshow and fund raise for co-investments, single deals, private equity funds and hedge funds. Work with alternative investment team and provide discretionary and advisory service to GS PWM clients in Asia
- Good track record of USD private equity fund raising and experience in RMB private equity fund raise
- Strong team player. Detail oriented, organized and clear ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Provide ongoing client service. Prepare portfolio analysis and client review materials
- Deep understanding of financial markets and investment instruments
- Driven individual with solid work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Candidate with project management is preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity