Consumer Bank Operations - Branch System Projects Senior Analyst, Assistant Vice President
The Ops Sup Sr. Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations - Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Sup Sr. Analyst serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
This position is partnering with HK country business andGlobal Technology team (GCT) as well as country Compliance for followings, the incumbent will be responsible for the following: Responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth evaluation of basic operations and business processes, procedures, and industry standards for business supported to identify and resolve complex problems, particularly in the branch operation area.
- Represent Branch Operation to provide requirements in project grooming stage;
- Perform good thought process in analyzing both business and branch operation needs in order to ensure project team delivering optimal solution and compliance with all statutory requirements;
- Provide coordination with regional release management on sanity review and arrangement;
- Provide liaison with HK Regulator and the Compliance on review/enquiry forbranch system projects (especially SAO system);
- Conduct trainings on Branch System Projects for internal staff; and
- Coordinate with business and technology support to resolve branch system issue
- Influence decisions through advice and counsel as well as facilitate services to others in area
- Serve as an analytical and/or procedural expert, representing a unit or team on cross function operational processes and project deliverables
- Coordinate and contribute to initiatives that support the goals of the Operations function and overall business
- Assume informal and formal leadership role within team as well as coach and train new recruits
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Core Job Family:
Operations Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting