Consumer Bank - Marketing Officer, Cards Digital Partnership Usage and Loyalty
- The staff will be responsible for Identifying right partners for API collaboration/ usage collaboration/ lead capture/ acquisition or any other potential collaboration leveraging our superior digital capabilities including API, MRE, Zscore and mobile capabilities. In addition, he/ she will propose campaigns with/ without wallet partners to drive digital engagement of credit card customers, issuing sales and 30D spend active.
- Manage strategic marketing programs and program development to maximum the benefits from respective digital partnership while delivering client value propositions.
- •Monitor campaign KPIs with regular MIS.
- •Building and maintaining relationships with partners.
- •Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- •Working closely with internal stakeholders to roll out digital projects.
- Execute the launch of digital collaborations.
- Responsible for budgetary management.
- Utilize knowledge to review, analyze, and develop beyond existing solutions to enhance existing solution or resolve issues.
- Manage day-to-day partner management.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- At least 6 years of partnership/ relationship management experience in financial or non-financial institutions/ analytical roles in credit card.
- Experience in internal/external negotiations.
- Able to multiple tasking and work independently.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Work in fast pace and adapt quickly to fast changing environment.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Marketing Job Family:
Marketing Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting