Consumer Bank - Affluent Cards Product Manager, Officer
- Generate new ideas and formulate business strategies to drive card feature development and strengthening card value proposition, net customer growth and market share growth. Focusing in affluent segment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external parties to ensure the business objectives can be achieved and all marketing programs/ new initiatives run smoothly and effectively
- Work closely with Management, regional team and cross-functional teams including Finance, Decision Management, Risk Management, Operation, Customer Service, Marketing Communication & Technology.
- Closely monitor and report the business progress and alert for proper action in a timely manner through ongoing keep track of KPI and budget plan
- Monitor marketing program performance, MIS mining and suggest ways to improve program efficiency and differentiate from competitors
- Ensure all tasks are executed and controlled within the appropriate risk level and adhere to legal and compliance standard
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Functional experience in marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, or analytics
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office application
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting