Consumer Bank - AVP, Marketing Communications
- Responsible for strategic planning and implementing the advertising & promotion campaigns for the franchise marketing related initiatives.
- Responsible for through the line brand management as to uplift the brand awareness and preference, and ensuring the advertising and communications are align with regional/global direction.
- Develop all forms of marketing materials including ATL, branch, digital and other promotional materials with agencies in achieving the company's marketing strategy and objectives.
- Work closely with different business units in the company to formulate effective marketing communication strategies and campaigns.
- Managing advertising and media agencies, work with them for smooth service delivery to support various marketing functions.
- Work with regional and global for launching worldwide campaigns.
- Marketing budget management.
Job Family Group:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 7 year of working experience in advertising or marketing area
- Good sense of creative and design judgment
- Good communication skill and detail oriented
- Able to work under tight timelines and pressure, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
Marketing Job Family:
Marketing Generalist Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting