Consultant / Senior Consultant - Technology, Strategy & Architecture - Consulting
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media .
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". About Technology
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Technology Strategy & Architecture (TS&A) of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide the end-to-end IT strategy consulting services as Strategy & Design, IT PMO, Technology Effectiveness and Innovation to clients in different industries, and helps the organization develop the strategies and design the systems that build business value and drive performance. In 2015, Kennedy has ranked Deloitte #1 globally in IT Strategy Consulting while Deloitte continuously ranked as "leader" in IT Strategy Consulting market in China for years. From system replacement to a full IT transformation, our professionals bring deep knowledge and experience to the most complex IT challenges. The service of Deloitte TS&A team covers various sub-capabilities, including ITSP (IT Strategy & Planning), EA (Enterprise Architecture), PPM (Project & Portfolio Management), PIM (Plan Implementation Office), IT Governance, Operation & Delivery Model, IT Service Management and Technology Innovation (Cloud computing, Big data, Internet of Things, Mobility, etc.) Work you'll do:
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements
- Assist clients in defining / executing / managing their multi-year enterprise IT / digital programs and strategy
- Work with cross functional team to define problem statements, assess business and technical architecture situations
- Construct business case and roadmap to enable sponsorship for the IT / digital strategy
- Support business development within the practice
- 3 to 7 years of Technology Consulting experience in IT / digital strategy & architecture
- Familiar with latest technology trends and innovations including Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud and Data Analytics
- Familiar with latest technology development framework including DevOps / Agile
- Ability to articulate technology concepts in a business understandable manner
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with demonstrable experience of engaging at senior levels
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Fluency in English and either Cantonese or Mandarin, basic Japanese / Korean will be advantage
- Experience in mentoring juniors
- Experience in Financial Services Industry will be favoured
- Experience in multi-country project development will be highly favoured (cross-border Hong Kong / China, Asia Pacific , or multi-time zone)
- Scrum Master / TOGAF will be advantage
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN169973