Consultant / Senior Consultant - Finance Transformation - Strategy & Operations - Consulting - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media .
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Work you'll do:
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the finance function, its scope, and its role in supporting the business and driving strategic decisions
• Help a client determine and establish the most effective service delivery / operating model to deliver essential Finance capabilities to the business
• Develop a sound business case and data driven insights to assist CFOs and Finance customers to make decisions
• Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
• Understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client's business
• Select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client's business strategy
• Incorporate financial information when evaluating strategic options
• Deliver key messages with clarity, confidence and poise to instill confidence in clients
• Organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations
• Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
• Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
Your role as a leader:
• Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
• Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
• Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
• Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
• Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities Requirements:
• Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, financial engineering, management, related disciplines
• 2 years of experience in global consulting firm with a focus on
Finance Transformation - Finance Strategy; Finance Operating Model; Performance Management; Shared Service Center; Solution; Management Accounting, etc.
• Solid project delivery experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
• Strong track-record in effectively developing market credibility in a timely manner
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
• Outgoing character
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Cantonese/Putonghua is mandatory
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN158846