Consultant / Senior Consultant - Digital (functional) - Deloitte Digital - Consulting - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
. About Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". About Technology
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years. Deloitte Digital
is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. Work you'll do:
You're also expected to:
- Consider end user experience throughout the development cycle to deliver requirements and enhance adoption
- Manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Understand the client's business, follow sector trends and learn leading practices
- Diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for client problems
- Gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
- Present a cogent idea or case using clear and concise messaging, and support using appropriate data and tools
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Recognize technology as a business enabler
- Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects
- Capture user requirements and translate into business and digitally enabled solutions across a range of industries.
- Conduct user reviews and assist in the running of stakeholder meetings.
- Understand and translate client needs into business and technology solutions, providing consultation on the customer digital journey and digital transformation.
- Support the development and implementation of quality business digital solutions for the client and align delivery to business goals.
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- At least 2 years or more of post-qualification IT consulting experience
- Solid knowledge of software development lifecycle and system design
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good client management experience, and able to deal with both business users and technical personnel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168456