Consultant / Assistant Manager, Assurance & ESG
KPMG's Sustainability practice helps organisations improve their corporate sustainability management as well as support organisations in developing their strategies to specific sustainability challenges. Our goal is to help our clients understand and respond to sustainability trends that are driving changes in markets, regulations, and technologies. Our work ranges from supporting the development of strategy, management, and reporting to helping clients resolve implementation challenges to approach to climate change, supply chain management, sustainable finance and other emerging areas.
- Support the Sustainability team to deliver advisory and assurance projects including preparing ESG reports, analysing ESG data and ratings, delivering training and developing sustainability roadmaps, strategy and policies
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of climate change and sustainability
- Develop and coordinate initiatives for improving the quality of Sustainability services including training, seminar, survey, etc.
- Liaise with client and maintain good client relationships
- A recognised degree in relevant disciplines, preferably in environmental, engineering or other management related disciplines
- 1 to 5 years hands-on experience working with an external consultant on corporate sustainability advisory and assurance projects
- Good understanding of climate and sustainability issues demonstrated through previous project experience, research work, etc.
- Professional qualification is an advantage
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressure
- Travelling is required for cross-border assignments
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.