Consultant - Oracle - Consulting - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- 24 Apr 19
Consultant - Oracle - Consulting - Hong Kong
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Oracle service line aims to provide professional services in ERP implementation, technology based business transformation and oracle cloud. Industries of comparative advantages includes tele communication, energy, manufacturing, construction and real estates.
Work you'll do:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
- Develop solutions and advisory services through collaboration and discussion, within our teams and with clients;
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path in a wide range of industries;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements.
- Take part in Business Development and contribute ideas to grow the consulting practice
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, accounting, finance or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered;
- Experience in management or technology consulting environment;
- Over 2 years' hands-on implementation experience in Oracle E-Business Suite for at least one of the following areas:
- Inventory Management
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Excellent verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication and skills;
- Experience in advisory services, such as system selection, feasibility studies, business process re-engineering (BPR), project management office (PMO) or post-implementation review is preferred
- Proficient in consultancy report and presentation deck preparation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Initiative, commitment and motivation;
- Good team player and able to work independently;
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN164816