Consultant - Data Modeling - System Integration - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
About Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
System Integration (SI) of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide the end-to-end business process optimization, system integration and industry solution services by IT technologies. We fulfill the demand of information construction to support customers' business growth and daily operation. We offer a complete range of industry-leading customized services to help our customers on program/project management, business analysis, solution design and architecture, system development/testing/maintenance, .etc.
Work you'll do:
- Create data models (conceptual and logical) and database designs (physical), using approved Enterprise Data Modeling tool utilizing reverse and forward engineering, that depicts the business areas and systems in the technical environment to ensure the integrity of the business data is being maintained.
- Analyze functional and non-functional business requirements and translate into technical data requirements and create or update existing logical and physical data models.
- Ensure adherence to technical database design standards in accordance with the approved enterprise data modeling and database design standards.
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on data modeling experience.
- Advance technical knowledge and background in the areas of Data modeling, EDW, Data Mart, Data Management, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Security, Data integration (ETL) and Data Migration.
- Experience in Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema, OLAP Cubes, and Business Matrix Mapping).
- Understanding in databases and analytics, including relational databases (e.g., SQL Server), Data warehousing, and business analytics.
- Ability to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Good verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication skills
- Good team and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven effectiveness of working independently and in teams
- Ability to work well under pressure
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN172700