Consultant/Senior Consultant - Human Capital Advisory Service - Consulting - Beijing,Shanghai, Chengdu, Chongqing, Jinan
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Human Capital Advisory Service
Human Capital Advisory Service of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide professional HR consulting services to our clients in Total Rewards, Change Management, Talent Management &Leadership Development, Organization Design and HR Transformation and etc. HCAS also sets foot in a variety of industries, namely, Finance, Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Real Estate, Consumer, Health and Public Sector. Almost all the leading companies in each industry are our service targets. At Deloitte, employees will be exposed to a complex of business sectors. With experience across industries and functions, we encourage our consultants to explore their own working interests.
According to the Report on Global Talent Development and Consulting Market Research newly released by Kennedy, Deloitte ranked first in coverage of Human Resources Advisory Services.
Other than traditional "human resources" services, we also stress the alignment of "human capital' and "overall strategy", leading the trend of consulting industry
Deloitte Consulting attaches great importance to new-hire development, we offer our employees with collective training opportunities, including a new hire training program in collaboration with Deloitte US office, creating an international working environment for Deloitte employees.
To know more, please visit: http://www.deloitte.com/view/zh_CN/cn/services/connew/hucas/index.htm About the job responsibilit ies
As a Sr. Consultant you will
About Deloitte Consulting
- Deliver HR consulting projects, which may include organization design, executive compensation, short term incentive, performance management, HR process, change management and HR technology solutions, etc.
- Identify, assess and resolve issues/problems
- Work as a team leader and be able to perform team administration/management tasks including developing detailed work plans, manage status, etc
- Prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
- Coach junior team members and provide advice on procedures/work methods to individuals who may be at the same level
- Support our other lines of services as appropriate and necessary
- Assist our practice in business development work, such as proposal preparation and part of the team for bidding of global / regional opportunities
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises over 1,200 bilingual consulting talents located in six cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Harbin. In global, we have over 40,000 professionals spreading in over 40 countries. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company and Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best Consulting Firm".
Why join us?
- "Deloitte provides one of the widest ranges of capability in the industry and the relationship models to support large program initiatives. The breadth of these capabilities and the organizational ability to integrate these skills together allow Deloitte to focus on a variety of strategic issues such as pricing and profitability, strategic commercial models, and partnering models for R&D." Source : Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, 2012
- "Clients that responded to Gartner valued the breadth and depth of Deloitte talent and Deloitte's very collaborative work style both externally with clients and internally within Deloitte." Gartner, 27 September, 2012
- Our ability to understand and focus on the local market is highlighted as a key differentiator around the quality of leadership in the practice: "Deloitte's executives are among the best in articulating the Chinese market landscape, changes and trends, vision and strategy." Gartner, August 21, 2012
- Consistent, powerful "As One" positioning-cross function, region and industry
- Balanced advisory and implementation or technology messaging-we are not simply a leader but a market maker in this regard
- Strong evidence, including client cases, that say "Deloitte only" vs. "me too"
- Support and engagement of our most senior leaders and Partners around the world
- Firm's sustained investment in analyst relationships
- Tone of confidence without arrogance
If you want to know more about Deloitte Consulting China, please visit our website at http://www.deloitteconsulting.cn/ . About the job requirements
- Degree holder, with post-graduate qualification or MBA in relevant discipline being an advantage;
- Minimum of 4 years solid experience in management consulting or professional services advisory or in consultant-like roles working in-house
- Good knowledge in any of the following areas: organization design, executive compensation, short term incentive, performance management, HR process, change management, HR technology solutions, etc.
- Good sense of business, good consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, commitment and motivation
- Drive for client service excellence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
- Can accept business travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168754