Compliance Officer, Asset Management
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 16 Oct 18
Our client is specialized in Asian fixed income manager. They actively manage money market, investment grade, high yield and special situations across both long-only and hedge fund portfolios, and provides client-focused solutions from white label funds to structured managed accounts catering to institutional client needs.
- Provide advice to the firm in variuos areas, such as licensing, registration, KYC/AML, trading regulations, filing and reporting, firm/individual-level regulatory compliance, etc.
- Handle surveillance of front office activities and enforce compliance policies generally
- Monitor and research legal and regulatory developments
- Handle regulatory license application, notifications and reporting matters.
- Assist with the communication with and responding to inquiries from, regulators.
- Maintain and update internal compliance policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Co-ordinate ad hoc compliance projects.
- Over 3 years of experience in a compliance generalist role in hedge fund firm or asset managers
- Experience liaising and working with SFC and/or SEC.
- Exposure to and knowledge of other jurisdictions, including EU and/or Chinese regulations/regulators a definite asset.
- Ability to multitask and excel in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail and organization skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (speaking and written), strong communication skills.
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***