CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, one of the largest Asian investment banks and one of the world’s largest Islamic banks. We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and offer consumer banking, commercial banking, wholesale banking, Islamic banking and asset management products and services. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 35,000 staff in 15 locations across ASEAN, Asia and beyond.
We offer wholesale banking products and services in Hong Kong. To cope with our business growth, we are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join us as Compliance Officer in Hong Kong.
- Assist the Head of Compliance, Hong Kong in advising Senior Management and staff on compliance issues;
- Perform transaction monitoring analysis;
- Assist in the review of regulatory requirements and internal compliance policies and procedures
- Assist in compliance testings and other reviews to protect the Bank from potential regulatory or internal procedural violations;
- Assist in licensing-related issues;
- Assist on customer due diligence and review due diligence documents;
- Assist in the preparation of compliance reports;
- Assist in the handling of complaints received from customer; and
- Any other Ad hoc project or any assignments as required from time to time assigned by the Head of Compliance.
- University Degree holder in Laws / Business / Finance or related disciplines;
- 2-3 years' working experience in financial industry is preferred;
- Ideally a holder of AAMLP Certification;
- With knowledge in local regulatory requirement and laws (e.g. Banking Ordinance, Securities & Futures Ordinance, Anti-Money Laundering Ordinance, HKMA Supervisory Policy Manuals, SFC Codes and Guidelines etc.);
- Product knowledge in Treasury Markets, Financing etc. would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Well organized, self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure and independently.