Syncicap Asset Management Limited is a Hong Kong based joint-venture between two of the longest-established and leading ESG asset managers in Europe - OFI Asset Management and Degroof Petercam Asset Management (DPAM). Syncicap Asset Management Limited carries out SFC regulated Type 1, 4 and 9 activities towards professional investors in Europe and in Asia.
Reporting to the CEO, you are responsible for:
- Draft and update Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Perform Compliance Monitoring and Review to ensure controls are met
- Take the lead to review Marketing Materials for Greater China, Singapore, Taiwan
- Assist on AML monitoring and due diligence
- Act as point of contact to SFC and other regulators and handle all enquiries including inspections, licensing matters and etc
- Review colleagues work on licensing matters
- Monitor personal account dealing and provide training to staff
- University degree in finance, accounting and law
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in legal, compliance and risk from asset managers OR SFC
- Must have knowledge with rules and regulations (SFC and other regulators such as French AMF and Luxembourg CSSF)
- Solid product knowledge in UCITS funds
- English and Chinese (French is a plus)
We are a small entrepreneurial team in a collaborative workspace, located in Hong Kong Central.
We have a unique and enviable 25-year track record in research-driven and sustainable funds.
We offer you an attractive compensation commensurate with your relevant experience. We support wellbeing and balanced work/life.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in contact with you soon.