Compliance Manager with a reputable banking group.
Our client, a reputable Banking group is now looking for a Compliance Manager to join the Central Compliance department. Reporting to the department head, you will be in charge of the follow duties:
- Provide support to the retail banking busineass units and insurance services unit, covering the wealth management and general banking business areas on Compliance advisory
- Provide compliance advisory support in addressing latest changes and updates on local regulatory requirements
- Monitor and ensure business units are complied with the regulatory requirements
- Assist in preparing management reporting to management
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisors/ management from time to time
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 3 years in Banking Compliance with good understanding on regulatory requirements
- Native Cantonese, fluent English
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: justin.wan @jac-recruitment.com and jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.