Permanent position with a reputable banking group in HK.
We are looking for a Compliance Manager who will work in Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Department for our client as below.
- Responsible for handling anti-money laundering (“AML”)/sanction compliance issues
- Review for the enhancement of the AML/sanction compliance functions
- Perform AML/sanction risk assessments and provide AML/sanction advisory support
- Develop and promote risk-based monitoring measures and tools for AML/sanction compliance
- Assist in approving business relationships and transactions
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant departments on AML/sanction related issues
- In charge of internal AML/sanction compliance training sessions
- Review and comment on the Bank's manuals, policies and guidelines
- University graduate with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience in the banking industry with experience in handling AML/sanction compliance
- Professional qualification on AML, such as AAMLP, ACAMS, etc.; Knowledge in data-base management and SQL is an advantage
- A confident, efficient and effective team player with initiative and able to work independently
- Able to analyse issues and exercise judgement in the absence of specific
- Guidance; Able to work under pressure and liaise effectively with the business and supporting units
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
- (Candidates with less experiences will be considered for the post of Assistant Compliance Manager)
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: justin.wan @jac-recruitment.com and jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.