An international banking group backed asset management and private equity platform is looking for Compliance Manager to lead the team
- Coordinate or conduct regular trainings related to compliance issues including Money Laundering, Personal Data Protection, etc.
- Maintain an effective compliance and control system and act as the point of contact to the JFIU, ICAC, HKPF, and other regulatory authorities
- Review and draft compliance policies based on regulatory requirements, group requirements and business activities;
- Maintain proper filing of updated company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Office of Global Compliance to ensure the entities is in line with Global initiatives;
- Post Investment Monitoring
- Support and participate in various ad hoc assignments or projects.
- Supervise one junior staff
- Bachelor Degree in Buiness, Law, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of working experience in legal firm or SFC licensed corporates
- Knowledge in company secretarial matters is highly preferred
- High integrity, initiative and able to work independently
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office application