Newbit Fiduciary Services (Hong Kong) Limited aimed to provide intelligent and scientific fiduciary services for customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group. We are currently looking for talent to join our team as Compliance Manager
As a Compliance Manager, you will/have to:
- Ensure the company’s business activities are following internal guidelines and external regulations
- Review the company’s current compliance policies and procedures; implement and regularly evaluate and update the compliance manual
- Draft and review commercial / legal contract, agreements, and other documentations in compliance with laws and regulatory requirements
- Promote strong compliance awareness and provide suitable law and compliance-related training to all staff
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and provide regulatory updates.
- Work collaboratively with other parties to continuously improve operational processes to ensure compliance
- Perform KYC/ CDD/ AML review and monitoring
It would be wonderful if you are/have:
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Law / Finance with at least 5 years solid working experience in financial services company
- Solid understanding of financial markets and business environments
- Strong knowledge of SFC regulations, AML legislation and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Hands-on experience in dealing with regulatory bodies and compliance issues and experience in developing compliance framework and policies
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Sound communication, presentation skills, and outstanding analytical mindset
- Well-versed of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.