We are the Hong Kong branch of a leading PRC Assets Manager, who is looking to recruit a middle-level compliance manager.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Providing advise to the business on compliance matters in relation to private fund structure and underlying investment.
- Update and implement the policies and operational controls required by SFC and other applicable regulators.
- Supporting the development of appropriate compliance policies, procedures and associated communication and training.
- Provide training to all staff on key compliance policies as well as regulatory requirements.
- Liaise and continue to develop the relationship with the SFC.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified with at least 3 years of compliance experience in asset management industry.
- Strong regulatory knowledge in Hong Kong.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin.