As a Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company is complying with the law, regulation, industry codes, organizational standards, policies, and procedures.
- Carry-out regular compliance checks with recommendations.
- Provide advisory services to business on compliance-related matters and gives recommendations.
- Manage compliance initiated projects.
- Coordinate with local regulators and other law enforcement bodies during the investigation and provide requested information.
- Assess compliance risks in new business initiatives.
- University degree with minimum 6 years’ experience in legal and compliance
- Knowledge of regulatory risk management, compliance regulations, Hong Kong Laws and Regulations
- Knowledge of life insurance, general insurance, MPF, and other insurance products
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese is a must.