FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Assist the entities in compliance with FWD Group standards, local policies and procedures, and adherence to applicable legislations and regulations.
- Provide advisory supports to business units in relation to new/revamped products, marketing campaigns & materials, sales process for digital & telemarketing channels, and other new business initatives
- Identify new relevant legislations, regulations and codes arising from regulatory bodies, and establish relevant compliance obligations for the entities
- Provide advices on regulatory impacts to business units for incidents, and assist business units in formulating remedial actions and enhanced controls
- Participate in the annual compliance cycle planning, including Annual Compliance Plan, monitoring test plans and training plans
- Conduct regular compliance risk assessments and monitoring tests, and identifies the related issues for appropriate remediations and escalation
- Provide compliance trainings to business units as appropriate
- Maintain relevant Compliance Manuals and Policies in accordance with latest legislative
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or law from a recognized university
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in insurance, financial services industry or regulatory bodies in compliance/legal
- Professional qualification in accounting or law is an asset
- Understanding of insurance regulatory framework of different lines of businesses
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, rules, codes of conduct
- Knowledge and experience of compliance risk assessments including quantification and thresholds, internal control infrastructure and policy/ guideline development
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Confident and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to confidentiality, corporate structure and management oversight
- Ability to work independently yet exercising sound judgment on reporting to supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and able to meet deadlines.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.