- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 487,000 customers with over 600+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Review materials relating to products, sale process, training materials and marketing campaigns to ensure the compliance of respective regulatory requirements
- Identify new relevant legislations, regulations and codes arising from regulatory bodies, and establish relevant compliance obligations for the entities
- Provide advices on regulatory impacts to business units for incidents, and assist business units in formulating remedial actions and enhanced controls
- Conduct regular compliance risk assessments and monitoring tests, and identifies the related issues for appropriate remediations and escalation
- Provide compliance trainings to business units regarding distribution conduct requirement and regulatory development
- Review on regulatory correspondence of complaint case
- Maintain relevant Compliance Manuals and Policies in accordance with latest legislative, regulatory and business requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or law from a recognized university
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in insurance, financial services industry or regulatory bodies in compliance/legal
- Professional qualification in accounting or law is an asset
- Understanding of insurance regulatory framework of different lines of businesses
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, rules and codes of conduct
- Solid knowledge and experience of compliance risk assessments including quantification and thresholds, internal control infrastructure and policy/ guideline development
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Confident and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently yet exercising sound judgment on reporting to supervision
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.