Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for an IT Project Manager to manage the Compliance Technology projects. The selected candidate will be delivering firmwide projects working with various stakeholders.
- Manage compliance technology projects including Nice Actimize, AML Smart KYC, and Market Misconduct Data Analytics.
- Lead the project delivery with appropriate frameworks, methods, and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
- Provide technical expertise to the key stakeholders on technical solutions advice.
- Work with different technology leaders on driving technical deliverables. Work with the vendors to manage technology delivery.
- Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress, resource, potential risk, and schedule management.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Manage complex projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
- Manage and develop a matrix project team with well-defined reports.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT, or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in leading large-scale projects in IT and Technical Delivery.
- Experience in delivering Compliance IT projects is strongly preferred.
- Candidates with previous technical consulting, vendor experience are highly preferred.
- Proven experience in people management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of systems development and SDLC (Waterfall & Agile / Scrum)
- Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders, at the C-Suite / VP level.
- PMP, SAFe, or Agile certification is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential. Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is good to have.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Compliance IT Project Manager - Leading Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) FX Application Support - Securities Brokerage
2) Equity Risk Java Developer - Leading Investment Bank
3) Front Office EQ Application Support