My client is a trusted name in insurance and reinsurance broking services. With their strong presence in Greater China and other International Markets, they assist their global network of clients with accelerated speed transaction speed and ease of business. Reporting to the CEO, you would be working to develop and maintain a comprehensive compliance structure, ensuring and promoting group’s ethical integrity.
- Develop, analyse, and implement compliance policies and processes, encompassing all relevant regulations and ethical standards
- Design risk management strategies and control systems to ensure internal business policies are adhered to
- Develop and carry out regular Compliance training programmes for employees
- Liaise with the Insurance regulators as and when required, to ensure an uninterrupted maintenance of operating licences
- Work on structuring, managing, and executing new licence applications
- 5+ years as compliance manager or compliance officer for a sizable organization
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration or relevant field
- Good functional exposure of insurance regulations and processes
- Possess demonstrated track record of high-quality task delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management with ability to work in a team environment
- A multitasker with analytical mindset and excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication and presentation skills with excellent command on both English and Chinese
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.