- Provide compliance advisory to asset manager to ensure the fulfillment of the SFC regulatory requirements and client mandates
- Serve as the compliance expert from pre-investment due diligence, valuation, structuring and on-going monitoring
- Oversee the PE’s marketing, fund raising and investor relationship maintenance activities by working closely with the business
- Establish and update PE’s policies and procedures
- Conduct monitoring and compliance review in accordance with the PE’s monitoring plan and ongoing monitoring of the investment restrictions
- University Degree in related subjects;
- 2 -5 years experience in Compliance, Private Equity or relevant area;
- Energetic, proactive, detail oriented, organized, pleasant and team player; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
*Candidate will more experience will be considered as VP.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary and press "Apply now" or simply send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)