Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China. Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe.
- Responsible for the licensing of intermediaries and individual licensees, handling of their fit and proper issues;
- Working in close cooperation with other team heads to ensure that the functions of the Licensing Department are performed in a consistent, efficient and transparent manner;
- Ensuring that matters with potential regulatory issues are promptly identified and raised to an appropriate level for consideration;
- Identifying areas in relation to which policy or reform initiatives are required and assisting in the formulation and implementation of appropriate policies or reforms related to Licensing;
- Providing management solutions to enhance our operational efficiency, effectiveness and transparency; and
- Cultivating and maintaining constructive relationships with market participants and colleagues within the Commission.
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- At least 3 years of working experience in SFC licensing advisory and application within banking industry;
- Previous experience working with banks, brokerages, stock exchanges, regulators or fund management companies are welcome to apply;
- Pragmatic, proactive and diligent with strong determination to understand thoroughly about contentious issues and the ability to resolve them accordingly;
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.