Compliance Assistant Manager (Buy-side)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 16 Oct 18
An international buy side firm is looking for compliance candidate to join their compliance team to strength the function.
- Manage and develop the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Perform the compliance testing
- Report any test findings to the compliance head who will escalate to the relevant Boards;
- Track remediation of any findings;
- Assist in the Compliance reporting;
- Maintain various Compliance logs in line with AML requirements;
- Work in conjunction with the Group Compliance to ensure Asia is compliant with minimum group standards;
- Support the compliance head where necessary including representation at Internal Compliance forums.
- Minimum of 5 years of Compliance experience, preferably with a compliance monitoring background;
- Knowledge and experience in alternative asset and corporate administration services;
- Sound understanding of multijurisdictional financial services regulation and AML guidelines, specifically Cayman Island, Hong Kong and Singapore AML regulations;
- Sound knowledge of customer due diligence requirements;
- A keen awareness of risk issues in the context of Financial Crime responsibilities;
- Pro-active, motivated and driven with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines;
- Ability to communicate, engage and build relationships across the organisation and externally.