Compliance Assistant of Legal and Compliance Department in Hong Kong
- Assist in AML and business conduct related transaction surveillance work
- Assist in KYC and client onboarding related compliance checks and monitoring
- Assist in performing FATCA and CRS related compliance checks and reporting
- Assist in handling any other compliance work as required for the operation of the Firm’s businesses conducted from Hong Kong and elsewhere.
- Prior experience in the compliance, legal or other control function in the financial services industry
- At least one year’s prior experience in KYC, AML, FATCA and/or CRS will be an advantage.
Skills and Abilities
- Good oral and written English skills and communication skills
- Strong PC skills; proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills, team work oriented
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Hardworking, energetic, pleasant and presentable
- Able to work under pressure and long hours in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Demonstrate initiative, integrity, efficiency and forward thinking capability
- Ensure business confidentiality at all times
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by staff members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of staff members assigned to this job.