Compliance Analyst, 30-35k, Start Immediately
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
Our client is one of the well recognised Investment Companies who is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team
To work with the Compliance team and to implement the required policies and procedures inclusive of appropriate operational and compliance oversight.
- Assists in the implementation and execution of Compliance Monitoring Program including but not limited to conduct compliance testing and report to Head of Compliance.
- Reviews marketing presentations and materials for Social Media Use.
- Manages SFC licensing matters, on-going obligations (e.g. CPT) fulfillment, annual returns filing and FRR financial returns filing.
- Administers "Global Code of Ethics" policy (e.g. review personal account trading, gifts and entertainment and outside business interests).
- Administers the compliance filing system.
- Supports the governance process for Responsible Officers forum
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of experience. Tertiary qualification in law and/or economics/ commerce/accounting preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years' compliance experience, preferably within a financial services firm's compliance function.
- Ability to function in high volume/fast paced environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated planning and analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Fluent in Cantonese/Mandarin and English.
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only