We are looking for potential candidates to join a leading Bank
- Conducting due diligence on prospective and existing Private Wealth Management ("PWM") clients to identify issues presenting potential legal, regulatory, sanctions or reputational risk, primarily utilizing publicly available data sources, vendor reports and reviewing client documentation.
- Escalating potential KYC issues to the KYC team manager and/or senior business management.
- Documenting potential issues, mitigating factors and rationale for approval in the relevant systems.
- Managing document retention in accordance with applicable AML regulation and firm policies.
- Implementing applicable AML policies and procedures.
- Collaborating closely with the global Anti-Money Laundering/Suspicious Activities Group, the Government Sanctions Group, the Anti-Bribery Group
- Strong analytical, investigative and risk assessment skills
- Ability to prioritize demanding workflows, detailed-oriented and well organized
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and yet still be team-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Fluency in English and Chinese due to the business nature in handling China clients
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel, and experience in external database searches, such as World Check, Factiva, and Lexis/Nexis
Rashida Begum Bte Packir Mohideen Senior Consultant
EA Registration Number R1766879
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322