- $50K or up
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent International
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Our client is a global asset management company looking for a compliance professional to join their team. They currently have more than 200 people in HK and they provide investment management and research services worldwide to institutional clients.
- You will work closely with the risk-based compliance plan monitoring program and testing of the compliance environment.
- You will work within the team to deliver efficient practice compliance and risk solution, policies, and procedures.
- Liaise with regulators and external auditors on compliance-related issues.
- You will also work closely with the global and regional risk and compliance team, internal legal counsel and the business to change relevant laws, regulations, policy statements and guidance notes to ensure consistency with internal policies and procedures.
- 4-5 years experience in a compliance related role within funds management.
- Law, accounting or business related degree would be a plus.
- Institutional and retail managed investment scheme (unit trust) experience preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, at all levels throughout the organization is a must. Excellent people skills to further promote a proactive and consultative compliance culture.