Our client is an vibrant Fintech start-up in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc. Currently it is seeking for a versatile professional to become their Company Secretary to take full responsibility of the company secretarial matters of the Group and its subsidiaries - banking and insurance firms.
- Degree Holder or above and Member of ICSA/ HKICS
- At least 7 years’ relevant experiences with proven track record in serving senior executives, preferably in banking and finance sector
- Experience in HKMA, Insurance Authority (“IA”) and Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) regulatory and reporting matters
- Positive attitude with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, well-organised, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Computer literate including MS words, Excel, Power point and CSA
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.