Working alongside with a small team in the shared services team, job duties would be involve corporate governance, advise management on company secretary issues, arranging board meetings and others.
- Provide full spectrum of company secretarial services for the Group
- Ensure compliance with regulatory disclosure, reporting and statutory filing requirements
- Advise management on company secretarial issues relating to Companies Ordinance, Insurance Ordinance, Banking Ordinance, Hong Kong Listing rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance, etc
- Organize and facilitate board meetings, committee meetings and shareholders' meetings
- Provide the directors of the Group and its subsidiaries collectively or individually with guidance as to their duties, roles, responsibilities and authority and others
- Corporate governance and other handle ad hoc projects as required
- Degree Holder or above and Member of ICSA/HKICS
- 7 years' relevant experiences with proven track record in serving senior executives, preferably in financial, banking or insurance sector
- Experience in HKMA / Insurance Authority/ Securities and Futures Commission regulatory and reporting matters
- Positive attitude with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, well-organised, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediate available is highly preferred