China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of June 30, 2017, CCB (Asia) has 50 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters for the bank and its subsidiaries.
- Organize Board/ committee meetings, compile minutes and resolutions and perform other related duties
- Assist in the preparation of annual and interim reports, announcements, circulars or other necessary public disclosures as well as any corporate filings
- Handle compliance matters relating to listing rules requirements, procedures and uphold corporate governance practices
- Qualified company secretary with a minimum of 10 years working experience from banking institutions or Hong Kong listed companies
- Experience in investor relations will be an advantage
- Associate Member of HKICS/ ICSA
- Hands-on experience in dealing with regulatory bodies. Good knowledge in corporate governance requirements, company ordinance, statutory and regulatory requirements in dealing with compliance issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Have good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills with a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to travel occasionally according to business need