- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Life Insurance (Overseas) Co Ltd
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited is a company that is wholly owned by China Life Insurance Group Company, functioned as promoting Group’s business development overseas, with branches in Hong Kong and Macau. To cope with our business growth, we are inviting high caliber professionals to join our Hong Kong Branch for the following positions:
- To perform company secretarial duties for China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company and its subsidiaries;
- To ensure compliance of statutory and regulatory filing and reporting matters, including compliance with the Companies Ordinance, the Insurance Ordinance and other relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
- To be responsible for organizing board meetings, committee meetings and shareholders’ meetings, including drafting of minutes, written resolutions and other related documents;
- To prepare directors’ report, annual report, corporate governance report and other company secretarial or general corporate documents;
- To conduct research on company secretarial and corporate governance matters; and
- To assist in Ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting or other related disciplines with qualification of HKICS / ICSA;
- Minimum of 3 years company secretarial and/or general corporate experience gained in insurance companies, financial institutions, major corporations or law firms;
- Attention to details, mature and ability to work independently under pressure;
- Good organizational, co-ordination, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese and fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage.